Long Term Ocean City Maryland Rentals
- Monthly payment plan is determined upon review and acceptance of credit report and reference check.
- A security deposit equivalent to 2 months' rent is collected at check-in.
- Units will not be taken off market without full down payment, approved applications & signed lease by all tenants and Holiday Real Estate.
- $45.00 fee charge for any returned checks.
- $20.00 non-refundable application fee is required of all applicants. $50.00 non-refundable key fee is collected at check-in.
- Checks will not be accepted for the initial rent payment and security deposit. Checks are acceptable for subsequent rent payments as long as the account remains in good standing. Credit cards are not accepted for payment.
- Tenant(s) are responsible for gas and electric utilities, if applicable, and must provide Holiday with verification of transfer prior to occupying the premises.
- Unit marked as "Yes" for pets will consider a pet on a case by case basis
- No property is rented sight unseen. All properties must be previewed prior to submitting an application.
- Holiday Real Estate is the agent for the landlord. We have fiduciary obligation to secure the best tenant available for the landlord. As such, no lease is firm until all of the applications of all interested parties have been reviewed. In the event there is more than one set of applications for a specific property, the set, which in Holiday's judgment is the strongest, will have the higher priority.
- Holiday Real Estate is not responsible for typographical errors. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Realtors in Maryland are required to provide a Consumer Notice to Buyers and Sellers. To read the Consumer Notice please visit this link: http://sales.holidayoc.com/consumer-law/
Click here to download a rental application (PDF).
All information on this website is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Prospective purchasers and renters should verify the information to their satisfaction.