Long Term Ocean City Maryland Rentals
- 2017 SEASONAL PAYMENT SCHEDULE: $3,000 of the rent is due with the signed Lease Agreement. The remaining balance will be divided by 3 and due 02/01/17, 04/01/17 and 07/01/17. The security deposit & key fee are due at check-in.
- Payments can be made in cash, certified check or money order. Personal checks will NOT be accepted for the initial payment. Personal checks will be accepted for subsequent rental payments but only up to 30 days prior to move-in date. Personal checks will not be accepted after the move-in date.
- $45.00 fee charged for any return checks. Credit cards are NOT accepted as payment on seasonal rentals.
- Lease term is for a minimum period of 4 months & 1 day.
- Available rental dates are subject to change.
- Units will not be taken off market without full down payment, approved applications and lease signed by all tenants and Holiday Real Estate.
- $20.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee Per Person Required
- All units include public central water & sewer service unless otherwise specified.
- $50.00 Non-Refundable Key Fee & Security Deposit Due at check-in.
- Tenants are responsible for electric and gas utilities, if applicable, and must provide Holiday with verification of transfer prior to moving into the unit.
- Unit marked as "X" for pets will consider a pet on a case by case basis
- Holiday Real Estate is the agent for the landlord. We have fiduciary obligation to secure the best tenant available for the landlord. As such, no lease is firm until all of the applications of all interested parties have been reviewed. In the event there is more than one set of applications for a specific property the set, which in Holiday’s judgment is the strongest, will have the higher priority.
- Holiday Real Estate is not responsible for typographical errors. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Click here to download a rental application (PDF).
All information on this website is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Prospective purchasers and renters should verify the information to their satisfaction.